ASUS F2A85-V PRO Motherboard Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats fantastic! you got the same OC I did but at a lower voltage  :thumbsup: What kind of OC are you getting on the GPU side? I finally got mine stable at 1200MHz. it performs about the same as a 6750.

this is about the best i can get greg,.. it looses stability above this, and i haven't figured out how to nail it down yet

last cpuz of the night...attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg i had it at 5.0 ghz for about 30 seconds, but that was long enough to make me smile...all in all, overclocking the 5800k reminds me of overclocking the qx9770, keeping the ram timings in line with the cpu seems to really matter in this platform...

...honestly I haven't done much with the gpu but let the auto-tune take it up to about 1013mhz and since I'm out working right now I won't get a chance to mess with it for a while...ive read there's a way to pump the CPU with the gpu but will do some more research into that to...and more stability testing...this platform has brought some fun back to overclocking for me !!...

...honestly I haven't done much with the gpu but let the auto-tune take it up to about 1013mhz and since I'm out working right now I won't get a chance to mess with it for a while...ive read there's a way to pump the CPU with the gpu but will do some more research into that to...and more stability testing...this platform has brought some fun back to overclocking for me !!...

I agree, OC'ing the CPU and GPU has a lot of options. Some are getting over 5GHz. I am going to resume OC'ing this thing when I get a minute. How is your H-100 holding up? I bought one mysaelf for this system