Futurama to end.

greengiant912

There goes Andrew's day. 

Which is why I posted it haha j/k

Honestly its nice to see the show go on its own accord. I always like it when a show knows that they are running out of steam. It shows you that they really care about it, and that they don't want to keep producing it to milk it (cough simpsons cough)... 

Honestly its nice to see the show go on its own accord. I always like it when a show knows that they are running out of steam. It shows you that they really care about it, and that they don't want to keep producing it to milk it (cough simpsons cough)... 

More like Family Guy. :lol:

While it's sad to see it end yet again, hopefully someone else (Andrew and I were discussing Netflix earlier) pick it up and run with it.

Don't forget to include South Park in there too. seems like in recent times for every one episode that's half decent there are 5+ that are just taking the piss out of the latest celebrity / hot topic.

OT: shame about Futurama though. wouldn't mind if they could convince someone to let them keep doing the straight to dvd movies as a consolation.

Don't forget to include South Park in there too. seems like in recent times for every one episode that's half decent there are 5+ that are just taking the piss out of the latest celebrity / hot topic.

OT: shame about Futurama though. wouldn't mind if they could convince someone to let them keep doing the straight to dvd movies as a consolation.

Southpark has almost always been about taking the piss out of the latest celebrity / hot topic?

RIP, though on the bright side catching up won't be as bad now (I only got a 1/4 into the 6th season haha)

I guess there's only so much science fiction with great humor one can make without grabbing at straws.