OCZ Agility 4 256GB SSD Review

bp9801

We have a new SSD review for you to check out, this time in a larger capacity. See if the performance can stack up to the price in the OCC review of the OCZ Agility 4 256GB SSD - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ocz_agility_4_256gb/

Well 3 years ago my 128 GB drive cost $320...and it was a great deal at the time! :lol:

Silly early adopters :P

My first SSD, the Vertex 2, cost me $125 (120GB) probably a year or so after its release. Also I have nice mature firmware, late adopters ftw :cool2:

Silly early adopters :P

My first SSD, the Vertex 2, cost me $125 (120GB) probably a year or so after its release. Also I have nice mature firmware, late adopters ftw :cool2:

Mine has a stable firmware now and I still use it every day. :P

Think of all the time I've saved over the past 3 years that you had to wait. :D

Mine has a stable firmware now and I still use it every day. :P

Think of all the time I've saved over the past 3 years that you had to wait. :D

Yeah but is your checking account balance's firmware stable :teehee:

Whice drive was your first??

A G.Skill Falcon 128. Basically a Vertex in everything but the label. I have the newest firmware from Supertalent on there now (2142).

These new drives are faster and cost basically pennies compared to it. :lol: If I ever go back to a pure SSD setup the Agility 4 is at the top of the list for now.

A G.Skill Falcon 128. Basically a Vertex in everything but the label. I have the newest firmware from Supertalent on there now (2142).

These new drives are faster and cost basically pennies compared to it. :lol: If I ever go back to a pure SSD setup the Agility 4 is at the top of the list for now.

Wow your drive sounds like frankenstein lol, "Gskill" with shared components of an "OCZ" and a firmware designed by "Supertalent".

My 160GB was $500-550 or so when I got it. Don't regret it at all.

Wow, I'd hope not at that price. The drive better lay golden eggs for that lol