Bad roommates...

Onion

Anyone had a bad roommate?

Here's my roommate's desk...

1L22b.jpg

For comparison, here's my side, and its usually not this messy. I just got out of bed, so its not made, I'm going back to sleep for the night. :lol:

1L27A.jpg

Edit: Oh, and yeah, the chair doubles as a step to get onto my bed. I can't be running and jumping up onto it with my back, and its useful, it doubles as a seat for the xbox. :lol:

Edited by Onion

Is that chair also some weird rocking chair?

The rear part of the feet are angled which lets it lean back and stay stable. Leaning back is comfy, and even without those angled feet, people will still lean in their chairs but run the risk of cracking their skull open like a cantaloupe. This makes it a bit safer.

That isn't that bad. My roommate freshmen year would go days without showering, never left the room, and played WoW EVERY NIGHT until at least 2AM while talking loudly on his microphone.

Ouch, that's terrible. :lol: This guy is so weird though. His girlfriend called him once and he was too ashamed to say "I love you" so he almost whispered it. :mfp:

My roomate back in the Navy days in the barracks, he had stinky ass feet. He'd walk on the carpet, and I always walk barefoot indoors, too. I ended up getting stinky feet from him, through the carpet! It literally took 2 weeks of daily washing and foot powder to get the BO out of my feed. After that, I always walked in slippers indoors until now that I'm married and don't have roomates.

I remember the smell was so bad, I could tell it was him coming into the room even when I was sleeping because the nasty odor got stronger.

in my first year of collage i stayed in a student house where we were 14 guys and 1 girl.

quite a few odd characters that was there...one guy would always lose almost all of his clothes when he had a few drinks and people would come back after parties between 3 and 5 AM in the morning. then we had a big team effort to make some food and then went to bed.

the bathrooms was always the worst for me....some people and hygiene don't mix  

had some of the best LAN parties there

Edited by Mercman

Is he/she otherwise clean?

just like what i'm thinking of.

but true this; there are people out there who are always dressed to kill, too sensitive at the outside's mess but take a look at his/her room/desk/bathroom.... seems you're lost in a jungle :no: