KHÜLER H2O 620 + another fan ?

Hi all,

I have in project to replace my cooler (Hyper212 +), and I buy the kit Watercooling Antec, the Kühler H2O 620.

But apparently the fan that would not be very quiet too. I have thinking about buying one more fan model: ENERMAX TB SILENCE 120mm, what do you think?

For only 11 decibels, it blows 71.54 m3/h and 900 rpm and that of 27.4 dB for display Antec 110 CFM to 2000 (fully), 110 CFM would be equal to 64.74 m3/h (according to my calculations , if you could check).

What do you recommend then to take it with the Enermax TB Silence or so with another model?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English

Are you sure you do not want to have the motherboard just control that fan. My idea of a good cpu fan is one that can operate at lower noise or silent but when its time to cool the processor after or during an extreme load it has the potential to move a lot of air. The fan you have selected will work fine, just imho it would be slightly inefficient. Noctua makes a fan that does really well with low to no noise. I think its the nhp-12 or something to that regard. They are about 20$ is he only issue.

One other thing. Depending on what kind of board you have you may need to use a pwm fan or otherwise. Check your.Manuel and make sure.

Are you sure you do not want to have the motherboard just control that fan. My idea of a good cpu fan is one that can operate at lower noise or silent but when its time to cool the processor after or during an extreme load it has the potential to move a lot of air. The fan you have selected will work fine, just imho it would be slightly inefficient. Noctua makes a fan that does really well with low to no noise. I think its the nhp-12 or something to that regard. They are about 20$ is he only issue.

One other thing. Depending on what kind of board you have you may need to use a pwm fan or otherwise. Check your.Manuel and make sure.

Thx for reply. But i don't like Noctua fan (color).

What do you think about Scythe Slip Stream - 12 cm

Scythe are a little louder then some depending on what one you get. I would have a 1500rpm to 2000 rpm kaze pwm 120-120-25 and use the motherboard header to control it. That way as i stated before you can tone it down to 50% or so to keep the noise down.

Yeah, I have two of the Kaze's on my H50 and they can get loud if they go full blast, but are fairly quiet at ~50% speed. Mine are on a speed controller since I'd rather have direct control when overclocking.

The best thing I did for my radiater after getting the thermal paste just right, is seal the gap between radiator and fan with electrical tape. For me, the high CFM fans would pull a decent amount of air through that gap. I think 3M's vinyl electrical tape is good to like 105C so there's not worries on temps.

No prob'. I have at present Coolermaster Blademaster 120mm, they are silent in 1000 rpm, i can buy an other Blandemaster and make a Push Pull? Or then to put two Enermax TB silence, the values are added? Or this ventilator = > http: // www.coolermaster.com / product.php? Product_id=4375 (Blademaster = 4 pin)

I have to connect a 3 pin fan on the pump? I can connect the pump may be on a PWR_FAN and my fans 2 pwn => on a CPU fan and the other on non CH_FAN?

Thank you still

Edited by -PetitVilain

A push pull setup will give you better cooling, a couple of things to make this work better. First make sure both fans are the same, I know this sounds odd but I found I got better cooling with the dynamics of the fans being close or equal. Look for 4 pin (PWM) fans and get a 4 pin splitter. The Noctua's actually work great but I do understand the issue with the aesthetics. You want the fans to ramp up as needed but ideally you want them to ramp together.