Mid-Tower Suggestions for LAN Set-Up?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good case to use for LAN parties, something light preferably.

Here are some of the criteria I'm looking for it to fill:

1) Sturdy build (preferably an aluminum case)

2) Fairly minimalistic design

3) mATX motherboard compatible (so tiny is fine as long as the following requirements are met)

4) Space for 10" long GPU

5) Space for 165mm tall CPU cooler

6) Room for a single 2.5" SSD and two 3.5" HDD's

7) Window is a plus

So far I'm thinking the Corsair 650D may fit the bill, but I'm not sure if I like the negative air pressure design. Do you guys have any thoughts?

Edited by NikoDG

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good case to use for LAN parties, something light preferably.

Here are some of the criteria I'm looking for it to fill:

1) Sturdy build (preferably an aluminum case)

2) Fairly minimalistic design

3) mATX motherboard compatible (so tiny is fine as long as the following requirements are met)

4) Space for 10" long GPU

5) Space for 165mm tall CPU cooler

6) Room for a single 2.5" SSD and two 3.5" HDD's

7) Window is a plus

So far I'm thinking the Corsair 650D may fit the bill, but I'm not sure if I like the negative air pressure design. Do you guys have any thoughts?

Lol the 650D is solid metal and weighs a ton. Try the NZXT vulcan. It is nice and small and it has a handle  :woot:

i have both these

SilverStone Temjin Series TJ08B-E Black Aluminum front panel, steel body MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case for my lan rig

Fractal Design Define Mini Black Micro ATX Silent PC Computer Case w/ USB 3.0 support and 2 x 120mm Fractal Design Silent Fans     for my work computer case

Niko - if you're really looking for a portable mid-tower, please take a look at the Corsair C70.  I just got one on sale for a little over one bill.  I haven't started the build yet, but I can tell I'm going to like this case a lot.  It is fairly light considering the mostly metal construction, it has plenty of length for just about any video card, cooling options are numerous, and build quality looks very good.  I got the white one, but they are also offered in black and military green.  Looking at your want/need list I think this case will satisfy about every requirement.

Prodigy is huge for an ITX case..

Then again, a big ITX chassis is better than a mid-tower chassis in terms of portability, isn't it?

And prodigy offers many features than other ITX chassis can't.

I built a system using a Lian Li - V354 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112300) you would need to take out the bottom hd cage (like I did) which leaves you room for 3 hd's and a optical...I watercooled the cpu on mine with a swiftech 120 in push/pull config up front (inside) and still had room for a pair of GTX580's.. I pulled one out and only have one in there at the moment.. just too tight of a space for heaters like that on a micro-atx board...

Lian Li - V354 (silver/brushed alum..)

Asus x68 gene

i7-2600k

16g Ram (half corsair and half gskill)

Evga GTX580SSC

Intel 240G SSD - boot

WD 1T 7200 - data

EK water block, swifttech 355 pump with res top and 120 rad in push pull off the front bottom fan and there is still room for the gfx card behind it..

Oh and a corsair AX750 (or 850 cant remember which one is in that system off hand)