WarPad Gaming Surface From XFX Tested

Nemo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So would using one of the bazillion mouse pads that have a textured, non-slip back.

I'm pretty sure if those worked, they wouldn't bother creating a mouse pad that can clamp onto your desk. I have mouse pads that are supposed to be non-slip and they still slip.

Interesting concept! Its huge and I would pay for it. I paid 40 for my Razer Exactmat when it came out. It still slips and is sitting on a non slip textured mouse pad that slips.

I'm pretty sure if those worked, they wouldn't bother creating a mouse pad that can clamp onto your desk. I have mouse pads that are supposed to be non-slip and they still slip.

I can't remember the material, but it's the thatched foam stuff that they use for lining tool boxes so the tools don't slide, it would work great under mousepads.

I can't remember the material, but it's the thatched foam stuff that they use for lining tool boxes so the tools don't slide, it would work great under mousepads.

That's a pretty good idea, it's only about $10 or less as well.

That mouse pad looks exactly like something my friend would be looking for, it's a shame it's so expensive, nearly $60 for a mouse pad is pretty outrageous to me, plus his desk is thin glass so it might not stick although I suppose it's nothing some foam wouldn't fix.

• 3 years later...

So now I'm going to bump this...but I just realized that I'm still using this very same pad every single day. It's a beast and apparently it's built to last! :cheers:

So now I'm going to bump this...but I just realized that I'm still using this very same pad every single day. It's a beast and apparently it's built to last! :cheers:

Is there a mouse pad that's not built to last??? Not saying it's not a beast, but I think the only time I've replaced a mouse pad because I "had to" was when I spilled coffee all over one :lol: