Behemoth Gaming Mouse from OCZ Tested

Nemo

Overall I thought the review was good. But in the gaming mouse wars, I think it's pretty well known it used to always come down to Razer vs. Logitech. Both companies develop great mice, but they're very different in design and appeal to different people. As such, I would have liked to see a Logitech mouse thrown into the mix as well.

If a new CPU manufacturer came about, would you not test it against both Intel and AMD offerings?

Maybe he didn't have a logitech mouse to compare.

I'm not blaming him specifically. Whoever is going to review a mouse should have at least one Razer mouse and one Logitech mouse, and if not, OCC should ensure he does.

I'm not blaming him specifically. Whoever is going to review a mouse should have at least one Razer mouse and one Logitech mouse, and if not, OCC should ensure he does.

Everybody has to start somewhere its the same when guys start doing cases for the first time.

Thanks for having my back Dave.

The only two mice that I had was the Razor mouse for my gaming rig and the Microsoft for the review rig. I know exactly what you mean though, it would give the OCZ mouse a much better comparison if I have more mice and more of the actual gaming type mice to compare to.

The main reason why I think the Logitech would be a better comparison in this case is because the right-handed nature, curves and thumb buttons are very reminiscent of Logitech gaming mice, rather than the Razer ones.

Hats-off too Gotdamojo06 for a very nice review on a Mouse. I always take Mouse reviews on a more personal level, I think because they are the real, main, connection between me and my computer. The weight idea is very excellent, if not a little bit of over kill, but hey "what ever floats your boat". Also, being a gamer, 6, 8, and yes even 10 hour sessions are not uncommon with me <online gaming> , batteries are just not an option. Anyway who ever heard of a mouse without a tail <kekek>.

Ive gone thru many mice over the years and have finally hit on my personal FAV with the Wolf King-Trooper. Very similar features as the Behemoth.

Look forward to more reviews by Gotdamojo06. Nice job there.

Edited by Kwok

Guess I'm one mouse short of your requirement. :P