OCC Staff Let's Play - Saints Row IV

Guest_Jim_*

Actually Twitch streaming has already been added, and I messed with it a little bit at the time. By little bit I mean I saw that it worked and then stopped. Andrew, do you know if OCC even has a Twitch account?

Not sure, but I would assume not since we never really focused on gaming until last year. Check with Dave and if not, have him create one.

I despise livestreams due to constant lag and not everyone having the time of day to be able to join.

I'm not a Twitch user, but aren't the streams saved to watch later if you don't want to (or can't) watch it live?

Actually Twitch streaming has already been added, and I messed with it a little bit at the time. By little bit I mean I saw that it worked and then stopped. Andrew, do you know if OCC even has a Twitch account?

Not sure, but I would assume not since we never really focused on gaming until last year. Check with Dave and if not, have him create one.

I despise livestreams due to constant lag and not everyone having the time of day to be able to join.

I'm not a Twitch user, but aren't the streams saved to watch later if you don't want to (or can't) watch it live?

If you can I don't see how it's any different from going the youtube route.

Twitch will record the streams (I think it takes some time to process them though) and can even send them to Youtube. The difference from going Youtube only is the ability for people to communicate with the streamers during the process. Of course there is stream lag and the new video delay Twitch has added recently, which separates the streamers and viewers' comments.