(WTS) Usaweapon777's for sale thread

usaweapon777

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright sorry guys, haven't been around lately and yet again i managed to screw up the descriptions :mfp:

let me edit the original yes shipping will be only to the U.S

it is a Sapphire 4870 and xfx 4870 for sale I have no idea why I put Asus.

Also yes the 9950 runs stock at 2.6 I was saying that I ran it O.C at 3.0 on stock voltage and the max O.C with extra voltage I got was 3.2 . However the chip spent most of its life at stock clocks. Only really for like forum wars did I o.c it.

Edited by usaweapon777

Still us only shipping? Can I just ask why you won't ship it to me?

Very interested in the mobo but i see 8 cpu connecors and 24 thingys...my psu has 4 pin and 20 pin connections so will it work?interested in xfx card cause the mobo has no intergrated and maybe even the phenom...2.6Ghz will be much better than 2Ghz single core processor...

so hows sandy bridge for ya? Do you gotta replace ur mobo or do u use sata 6GB/s?

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Still us only shipping? Can I just ask why you won't ship it to me?

Very interested in the mobo but i see 8 cpu connecors and 24 thingys...my psu has 4 pin and 20 pin connections so will it work?interested in xfx card cause the mobo has no intergrated and maybe even the phenom...2.6Ghz will be much better than 2Ghz single core processor...

so hows sandy bridge for ya? Do you gotta replace ur mobo or do u use sata 6GB/s?

I simply don't want to deal with any Shipping outside the continental U.S simple as that. Also Sandy Bridge is great so far, I'll probably replace the motherboard when replacements are available.

ALSO : Muskin memory is pending. I also have an intel e6300, msi p45 board, more ddr2 memory , and a 4670 that will be added later.

I simply don't want to deal with any Shipping outside the continental U.S simple as that. Also Sandy Bridge is great so far, I'll probably replace the motherboard when replacements are available.

ALSO : Muskin memory is pending. I also have an intel e6300, msi p45 board, more ddr2 memory , and a 4670 that will be added later.

ok.... :(

just don't see why not :( it would get money into ur hands quicker...

Edited by Dan The Gamer