What do you prefer? Kindle or physical book

damian

I don't really read enough printed material to know if I have a preference (and also have never used a Kindle/Nook/eReader for more than like two pages at a time), in theory alone I support eBooks since you could have tons while the device itself is the same thing width.

For me, it depends.

For leisurely reading, definitely a physical book.  No real reason.  Maybe just force of habit.

For technical books/docs, I prefer a digital version because it's easier to search through them for information.

For graphic novels/manga/comics/etc., no preference.  If I enjoy something a lot, I will buy a physical copy, but in terms of just browsing and general reading, a digital one would suffice.

• Like 1

I much prefer reading a physical book. It's nice to look at a huge wad of paper and think, "I read all of that." eReaders make me feel like I'm reading a tl;dr article on the internet.

I much prefer reading a physical book. It's nice to look at a huge wad of paper and think, "I read all of that." eReaders make me feel like I'm reading a tl;dr article on the internet.

+1

I like either if I'm reading just odd books...but if it's a collection of books..physical all the way

Get an iPad, unlike all the other devices you have access to pretty much every online eBook company out there... You have iBooks, Kindle, Nook, Google, and more on the iPad... 

Personally if you are looking for something with the most selection of books iPad is the way to go...