What You Running

road-runner

I decided to fire up some stuff and see what happens for a bit.

I did underclock and power limit some of it just to be safe (Some of you may remember my 290X having issues crashing while folding when I first got it) and I'm not 100% everything I can run folding but I've got a respectable ppd boost.  

I just wish the 750 Ti (~16K ppd) had more folding ability, but as of right now while it's awesome in Cryptomining compared to the 7850 (~42K ppd) I have it's sucks at folding due to it not being able to run newer units without crashing (known bug) 

I am currently not running anything. I have 3 rigs that I do not have space for. Also the xeon rig keeps getting what look to be EEC errors.I can't come up with teh motivation to rip it apart and play with the RAM (it has some kind of cooling device that I am not familiar with) Besides said rig does not perform as I want it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets see, I'm running a GTX670 with a i7-980x and a GTX285 with a i7-3770k, and when im not at home a GTX780. I've had my GTX580 with a i7-3930k turned off for a while now due to the weather being a bit warm and sold my other folding system with a gtx670, i7-2600k a while back.

iv'e been coming home to the circuit breaker in my surge protector being tripped, i've unplugged everything else from it and it still happens, and if it doesn't trip, the client or the drivers give me problems. so i'm turning everything down until i'm done moving and ill get it all sorted out at the new house

Yeah with the summer heat I started having breaker problems at my house with the load on the circuit the main rig/server are on all of a sudden (breaker has been "warm" to the touch when it trips) and the other house where the 4770K/770/670 are at the wiring is crap and VERY strange electrical issues are going on with more than one circuit, but it's a rental house and our stuff will be out within a month's time at the latest.  With that said we've taken every bit of load off it when possible.  

• 2 months later...