What choose? 670 AMP or 680?

I'm hesitant about what vga I have to choose. I've found a Zotac GTX 670 AMP (this ) and a MSI GTX 680 (this ) at about same price.

Now, you know that the 680 is better than 670, but the AMP model of Zotac is heavily overclocked and some sites reports in many benchmarks that has also better performances than a standard 680.

You can see in these links here

here

and here

What's your suggestion? Keep in mind that the 680 is an USED vga. Owner, has bought it on April 2012, but I'm pretty sure that is in optimal conditions.

My vote would be for the Zotac 670 because of three reasons: 1) it will run cooler, 2) it will run quieter, 3) it is brand new. It may even overclock high enough to match the 680 in performance. Since they both have the same memory size, I would go with the 670.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127675

350 after rebate. It isn't glamorous, but you aren't going to see that much of a performance difference between this and something that is 80 dollars more. (unless you go with the GTX 680)

If you ask me, I would save up a little extra money, wait until black Friday sales. and try and pick up two AMD 7950s and put them in crossfire with a good overclock. If you are lucky you might be able to get two GTX 660ti(s) for 500 bucks on sale.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127675

350 after rebate. It isn't glamorous, but you aren't going to see that much of a performance difference between this and something that is 80 dollars more. (unless you go with the GTX 680)

If you ask me, I would save up a little extra money, wait until black Friday sales. and try and pick up two AMD 7950s and put them in crossfire with a good overclock. If you are lucky you might be able to get two GTX 660ti(s) for 500 bucks on sale.

You mean $390 after $20 rebate