Occ @ Ces 2007

sdy284

This will be the OFFICIAL thread for any & all discussion on any products covered @ 2007 CES.

(and be sure to digg our articles!)

OCC CES 2007 Coverage

OverclockersClub was interviewed live by FoxNews.com! The video can be watched here:

Youtube: OCC at CES Fox News Interview

Google Video: OCC at CES Fox News Interview

::: OCC @ CES Day Four:::

1/11/07 (5:00pm) - CES Update:

Ultra Products:

• Ultra Products Introduces High-End Carbon Fiber Case at This Year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas

1/11/07 (7:00pm) - CES Update:

A lot of news from the Coolermaster booth today.

[*]Think those fancy Lian Li cases are expensive? Well how about paying $899 for a case? Thats the going rate for Coolermaster's new "Smooth Creations Special Edition" case

[*]Coolermaster is also coming out with a case built for hot-swapping up to 4 hard drives as well as an external hard drive enclosure that is made for hot swapping.

[*]In addition to the SLI water cooling solutions for the 7 series nVidia cards, Coolermaster was also showing off fanless GPU and CPU cooling!.

[*]The fanless CPU cooler, called the Gemini is big enough for 2x120mm fans. You can expect load temps of 45

Edited by sdy284

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWZERS that vapoli system looks pretty hardcore!!

i'm not sure what picture you're looking at on their website, but I'm sure the OCC guys @ CES have taken pics of the actual system... look for them to be posted later tonight ;)

i'm not sure what picture you're looking at on their website, but I'm sure the OCC guys @ CES have taken pics of the actual system... look for them to be posted later tonight ;)
Let me rephrase that, it "sounds" pretty hardcore...