Crysis

paulktreg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed playing the original Crysis, Warhead just built on those graphics to make an utterly beautiful game, I haven't played Crysis 2 yet (been on my to-do list for a long time), but Crysis 3 is looking pretty good so far...

One of the only franchises that I would install Origin for. If I hadn't already installed it for BF3 that is :lol:

Loved the first Crysis. The 2nd is okay. I just don't like the direction they took making it so linear compared to the first one. Graphcis are incredible like any Crytek game

i thot the second was warhead ? i liked warhead...

Loved the first Crysis. The 2nd is okay. I just don't like the direction they took making it so linear compared to the first one. Graphcis are incredible like any Crytek game

i thot the second was warhead ? i liked warhead...

warhead was a ''spinoff'' more like a big dlc if you will, crysis 2 was suposedly THE follow-up for crysis 1 although the endings of crysis 1 and 2 don't add up. 

Edited by WarWeeny

crysis 2 was suposedly THE follow-up for crysis 1 although the endings of crysis 1 and 2 don't add up. 

I bet the Crysis 2 developers were like, "You want to find out what happened on the island after the first Crysis ?? Well too bad, whoosh... Now you are teleported to a city with a pretty much brand new random story" lol

I enjoyed playing the original Crysis, Warhead just built on those graphics to make an utterly beautiful game, I haven't played Crysis 2 yet (been on my to-do list for a long time), but Crysis 3 is looking pretty good so far...

One of the only franchises that I would install Origin for. If I hadn't already installed it for BF3 that is :lol:

You... haven't played Crysis 2..... ?

crysis 2 was suposedly THE follow-up for crysis 1 although the endings of crysis 1 and 2 don't add up. 

I bet the Crysis 2 developers were like, "You want to find out what happened on the island after the first Crysis ?? Well too bad, whoosh... Now you are teleported to a city with a pretty much brand new random story" lol

crytek trolling at its finest

You... haven't played Crysis 2..... ?

i haven't played it either...shrug...but i will i guess, sometime,....if i remember right, the reason i skipped cry2 is because crytek detuned it so that everybody in the world could play it and took away the need to have kick ass state of the art hardware to play it, and also they made it like "console available" that all made me go think about it and so i never went back to it...well maybe i'll get back to it one day...

I never tought Crysis 2 could be that much entertaining. I just really like it. Tactical Options from the nanosuit is very cool also. Upgrades bot bad at all so far!

+1 Crysis 2 was a flop in my eyes, the Multiplayer was a bad mix of Battlefield and Call of Duty and the single player just didn't have the appeal of the first game, it was very linear . Do this, kill this. etc.

edit: opps it thought you said crysis 2 sucks. I read your post wrong lol.

Edited by hornybluecow

• 2 weeks later...