msi gtx 750 signal problem

mihgeo

I would consider adding a fan to the back of the case to help bring some of the air outside, since if you have a fan on the front and side there is air coming in, but nothing going out.

• 4 weeks later...

@ccokeman mi system: intel g2130 ,memory zeppelin 1600mhz 4gb,psu rasurbo 550w,for moment i use old card hd 4670:( with no problem!,montheboard 1155 msi h61m-p31\w8 with last bios upgrade 29-09-2013!!!

i test my msi gtx 750 to a friend pc and not have problem, i tested in my pc "msi gtx 650" the card to my friend and work good concluzion:

SHAME MSI no updated montheboard bios last bios from site:http://www.msi.com/support/mb/H61MP31W8.html#down-bios

last update v 3.6    ""29-09-2013""!!!

mention: gtx 750 relase date  29 feb 2014

another example gigabyte and asus for montheboard chip-set h61(1155) have update many for bios 2014 and last feb 2015  is true you can check.

again SHAME MSI in this moment i use windows xp with old hd 4670 and my msi gtx 750 view to my wardrobe same picture

to all people not buy montheboard msi never!sorry bad english

How old's your PSU, I've never heard of that brand so I'm doubting it's a quality unit (no offense) add age to that and perhaps it simply cannot satisfy the power requirements of your 750 like the 4670. The fact that it work with friends computer could be that they have a competent PSU.

@IVIYTH0S I HAVE BIG QUESTION YOU cheched via google how TDP HAVE GTX 750 to ask me same (WTF) question

response: gtx 750(chip maxwell) is low power consumption only 55 tdp 

theme view via google how have gtx 650 and hd 4670 pfff

Though the differences aren't much the power consumption figures I found were the following:

HD4670

Idle:67W

Load:139W

GTX750

Idle:90.4W

Load:171W

While they're not drastic, even we assume it's at idle power consumption that's a power requirement increase of almost 35% from what you were, needing for it. And at load it's less pronounced at 23% more power but still an increase is an increase and it may be just enough to not be able to start.

A way to test my theory is to install the 4670 and then go run a stressful load on it like furmark or msi kombustor and see if the machine has issues doing so, if it doesn't than it may not be your PSU.

ivitos men you not undestead. gtx 750 55 tdp,hd4670 70 tdp ,gtx 650 64 tdp over 75 tdp montheboard must the videocard power supply  cable connector... i think you like repeat.i tested in my pc al 3 card (gtx 750,gtx 650 of course old hd 4670)with furmark and msi kombustor over 30 min in full load and no problem not bsod

this problem appear random only when pc start or restart with this card gtx 750 in bios is set pci-e to first booting, etccccccc is problem with bios unstable for new card,psu not problem.

SHAME MSI  PEOPLE PLESE NOT BUY MSI MOTHERBOARD .motherboard is good (and videocard of couse)but msi company not

update bios.last bios for update is sept2013 and now is march2015 view up link confirm.

Edited by mihgeo

MSI makes good stuff man, I don't think you will find another person on here other than you who will say otherwise.

Contact MSI and see what they say, they might even help you out.

Something isn't getting enough power, I blame the power supply. That is where the power lives.

Edited by GabrielT

@gabrielit "msi makes good stuff man"" yes men i tell in up post(motherboard is good and videocard of couse)but msi company not update bios)component is good i tell....

BUT last bios update sept.2013 is correct men?(i put link for confirmation)is true men

""i tell again this problem no signal or signal delay appear random only pc start or restart.if pass welcome(moment windows) and open test(msi kombustor,furmark,ungine 4.0 heaven in full load) or in game not have bsod and run smoothly.concluzion psu is good men""

i said this problem to nvidia forum and staff tell me BIOS settings to first boot pci-e and advisable(recommandable) for new nvidia graphics card update bios motheboard...

i checked intel h61 for update and gigabyte,asus have for this chipset update in 2014 and 2015 from company intel........

of couse i tell this problem to msi support and in this moment not response...

sorry bad english.

As far as the bios is concerned I don't understand how it could be the problem you are describing. I agree that it would be nice if they updated the bios but company's often choose not to update if they don't see a problem with the older bios. ASUS is probably the best about tech support and bios fixes, I haven't owned a MSI board honestly.

You might have to call them, I speak English as my first language but I have a phone number direct to tech support. I'm not sure what language options there are though. If you would like it I will send it to you in a private message.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

just today i have obtained new motherboard bios from technic team MSI .

but in zip folder is only one file(new bios)without Flash utility

mention: in foretime when i update msi bios and download zip bios from site in folder is two file bios and AFUDE238(flash utility)

i have two question:

1.work update bios with one file without flash utility via bios tab flash stick m-flash?

2.is good to put old flash utility from msi + new bios and flash metod M-FLASH(STICK USB)?