Where should your country's space agency focus on exploring?

d3bruts1d

63 members have voted

1. 1. Where should your country's space agency focus on exploring?

• The Moon
    • Mercury
    • Venus
    • Mars
    • Jupiter
    • Saturn
    • Uranus
    • Neptune
    • Pluto
    • Another planet's moon (leave a comment)
    • Deep Space
    • Asteroids
    • My country does not have a space agency
    • Other idea (leave a comment)
    • I don't care

The moon for sure. How can we even think about going elsewhere when we cant even regularly visit the big rock thats orbiting us? Also, since the moon belongs to America :P we need to explore our land and possibly 51st state!

Edited by ebarone

IMHO they with the technology we have and the amount of space there is we should be exploring and assessing our threats.

Including the imaginable doubt that there is or is not another species of intelligent life form out there. :whistling:

Deep space exploration via satellites is where all the best discoveries happen, and it's done much cheaper than sending a man into space. I'd like to see more focus on understanding dark energy and the expansion of the universe instead of putting more people into space. Instead of putting a man on Mars we could put dozens of exploration robots like Spirit and Opportunity on Mars, but now I'm just sort of ranting.

Deep space exploration is where it's at.

I think NASA should be concentrating more on cultural diversity in the states, and educating our Muslim population on the technological advancements that Muslims have played roles in achieving. As for as the whole outer space research thingy that keeps getting mentioned, the US space program has absolutely no business looking into that. It just doesn't make sense. NASA's rightful mission is the advancement of cultural diversity. Space exploration funding should be cut to advance this noble civic cause.

I say EARTH! There is so much of our great planet that we do not know or even understand.

Oceanology should be on the major list. We know so little of our own ocean. But we know so much more of our moon. Now why is that?

We live here on planet Earth! not anywhere else.

I do believe in space exploration and all. But why not more interest here?

I say EARTH! There is so much of our great planet that we do not know or even understand.

Oceanology should be on the major list. We know so little of our own ocean. But we know so much more of our moon. Now why is that?

We live here on planet Earth! not anywhere else.

I do believe in space exploration and all. But why not more interest here?

That's like saying the NOAA should focus on Homeland Security, or the CIA should be responsible for municipal water :lol:

I think NASA should be concentrating more on cultural diversity in the states, and educating our Muslim population on the technological advancements that Muslims have played roles in achieving. As for as the whole outer space research thingy that keeps getting mentioned, the US space program has absolutely no business looking into that. It just doesn't make sense. NASA's rightful mission is the advancement of cultural diversity. Space exploration funding should be cut to advance this noble civic cause.

Didn't I hear some other twit say that not too long ago? I am sure that is your own unique and original thought Lo :thumbsup:

Screw space until we can use all the Earth's resources. Just let the space program sit in the back and slowly think of ways to settle another planet, but I really think we should focus on the Earth right now!