Happy Valentine's Day

aaron6581230

Beings Valentines day is also my Wedding Anniversary I have to do Double Duty....

I didn't get her Flowers or a Cheesy card anyone can just go buy.... I went and had a special card made and then took her out for an amazing breakfast....we take the whole weekend so ours dont end till Sundays over :)

Planned it right then, so that you won't ever forget that anniversary with so much fuss going on when it's coming up :)

Beings Valentines day is also my Wedding Anniversary I have to do Double Duty....

I didn't get her Flowers or a Cheesy card anyone can just go buy.... I went and had a special card made and then took her out for an amazing breakfast....we take the whole weekend so ours dont end till Sundays over :)

Planned it right then, so that you won't ever forget that anniversary with so much fuss going on when it's coming up :)

It's a double-edged sword. If he forgets, then he's in for a WORLD of hurt :D

My wife and I chatted online and so we didn't see one another until like 3 months of chatting online. Wasn't really eager to send fotos of each other either. We connected that way. I'm pretty sure she is not with me for my looks (which I dont have) :D as for money, she makes way more than me.

It's sad to see someone so hurt that he rejects the world. Going through a traumatic event with friends and relationships can really skew your views, and it's only then when we see if they really were friends/partners. I miss my wife everyday, from the time I leave home, until we meet again. She completes me. Like any couple we have our differences, but what is important is how we resolve them, and move on.

I can guarantee you, you're better off single in terms of avoiding some conflict and hurt, but when it works, there's nothing better in this world.

*also we dont really do "valentines" as each day is special to us.

Edited by NoSnipeLimit
  • Like 2

as always, pride and true

will never be in a relationship, to much hassle and i dont need it.

lol, just wait.

*depressing, but true, posts incomming*

i dont have to wait :)

i choose this life of a non relationship thing because i have experienced that emotions/relations to a person is rather useless.

friends are an illusion and a relationship is mostly based off the looks of a person, how more shallow can people get?

never had a girlfriend for this reason basicaly and i am happy with my ''single'' life, no restrictions no need to give other people attention etc its great you should try it :P

no emotions or attachments to people is the best decission i have made and it works out great for me.

i have gotten betrayed a bit to often to go back to the friendship thing or even thinking about a relationship.

you think people are your friends but all they want is something from you, be it attention or be it something physical. and in the end everyone would rat you out or betray you for their own good.

a good example of this is, when soemone you hold dear is captured by an organisation and was tortured to th extreme to get to know where you are, they will answer and why is that? because they want to get rid of their sufferings and in the end don't care about what happens to you because they are save and that is all that matters to humans, because if they did care they wouldnt rat you out.

its true that is the nature of the human race, egoists and benefit to self is top priority, and i can't blame em,

it is the strongest who survive and if you need others to get to the goal then why not?

everyone is using eachother in different ways but in the end its all about getting better yourself.

*end of depressing message* 

1 - Real friends aren't about what they can get out of you, my best friend got to know me digging me out of a hole, metaphorical not physical(though he has pulled me out of those too). He is there for me, and i try to be there for him, we have each others backs. And we are both ugly as sin :P

2-  We worked together and gradually built a friendship,

1 -  being ugly doesnt make you friends tho :P look at it like this: if you are bored, you call him to come over and have fun together, didnt you just use him to entertain yourself because you were bored? and thus you have used him like the human you are :P

2 - like i said it only happens if you were classmates/colleagues or already knew each other,

if you would have met her on the street/club (or she you) you wouldnt think twice of dating eachother (im sure on her side, she is not going to be like, oh he is ugly, he must have a great personality! that is not how things works sadly

WarWeeny would live life better as a eunuch, at least then he wouldn't have such negative opinions on the matter.

im not negative, i am realistic.

No, you're just wrong. :lol:

WarWeeny would live life better as a eunuch, at least then he wouldn't have such negative opinions on the matter.

nope, im right and other won't/can't see it ;D

this is just the denial phase, nothing is wrong with that.

everyone is like that at first, i have been through it too, until my mind was clear and i saw everything as clear as day.

its just a matter of time before everyone realises i am right ;)

The wife tells me not to buy her flowers on Valentine's Day since they are stupidly overpriced. So, I made her some of these:

IMG_1368_zps8f7b0c41.jpg

The four course meal included freshly made Bruschetta, Salad, USDA Prime Steak, Smashed Potatoes and the above strawberries for dessert. We ate on the good china in the formal dining room too. The wife got me Highlander on BD since it "was one of those stupid movies you like". Two years ago, the selection was Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus.

nope, im right and other won't/can't see it ;D

this is just the denial phase, nothing is wrong with that.

everyone is like that at first, i have been through it too, until my mind was clear and i saw everything as clear as day.

its just a matter of time before everyone realises i am right ;)

i used to have the same view as you warweeny, until the soul crushing loneliness pretty much killed me on the inside. now i care for nothing and no one, so if you want to end up like me, an empty husk of a being, then continue on your current path, if not then i suggest you try to look at the world differently before its too late