M-Atx case for 7970 Crossfire.

Where do they say 190W in that link? they will consume more than 75+2x75=225W otherwise they would not go for more than 2x6-pin connectors...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do they say 190W in that link? they will consume more than 75+2x75=225W otherwise they would not go for more than 2x6-pin connectors...

It doesn't say it there it says it in other ones that were posted on ma thread. We will see in a while *sigh*. It says 210W

Edited by Dan The Gamer

I would look to loan li. I'm on a phone so I can't find it but i can tell you its a square box with a pair of 120mm fans up front And a top and rear exhaust. It can house a huge fair To video cards and is able to have the front HD cage removed to allow installation of longer and larger video cards. Its does very well wig air cooling and is wide for using taller htpc case coolers or possibly a self contained water cooling system for the processor.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112300

Room for two 23.5 cm graphics cards. When you ditch the lower hard drive cage, the bottom fan (on the front) blows directly at them. There's also plenty of space above the CPU for a nice heatsink.

We have one in silver, I like the case a lot.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112300

Room for two 23.5 cm graphics cards. When you ditch the lower hard drive cage, the bottom fan (on the front) blows directly at them. There's also plenty of space above the CPU for a nice heatsink.

We have one in silver, I like the case a lot.

That is the case I'm referring too. Its wonderful. Wire management is a pain but that is to be expected. My brother has one for his handicapped accesable gaming system build. Best matx case in my opinion. And good for people that have trouble with dexterity in the hands as everything is low and buttons easy to depress.