Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital SE External Multi-Display Adapter Reviewe

Bosco

I don't know if its just me, but I think, buying a god graphics card with 3 output is better spending $280 in a display adapter.

One can easily get this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129272

or

this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814129229

Nevertheless it is a very good review!!

Edited by d6bmg

True and true you two... but not relevant here lol. Where would you shove a video card in a laptop lol... This unit is great in the right context.

If I had three monitors on my desk I wouldn't be connecting a laptop to them. :D

True and true you two... but not relevant here lol. Where would you shove a video card in a laptop lol... This unit is great in the right context.

If I had three monitors on my desk I wouldn't be connecting a laptop to them. :D

Beat me to the punch

What if you have 3x LFDs or Projectors and its for a work purpose for either advertising or presentations etc.

Then it'd be good...but any place with triple LFDs or projectors should probably have a podium computer, no?

I'll stop complaining now. :lol:

What if you have 3x LFDs or Projectors and its for a work purpose for either advertising or presentations etc.

Then it'd be good...but any place with triple LFDs or projectors should probably have a podium computer, no?

I'll stop complaining now. :lol:

Most probably but there will be times when people may need to use there own pcbor rather laptop. Haha oh being pedantic such fun :)

Beat me to the punch

:withstupid: