Best way to melt ice

Lord_Guy

Cat litter usually works but is expensive.

I've heard of using chain or poly rope if the ice doesn.t become too solid, pulling it up cracks the ice into removable bits and exposes walk to sun. Arguement over best pattern. Can freeze beyond breaking.

Never saw it or met anyone who tried it.

My grandmother believed she could clear as fast as it fell, and out stubborn the weather.

I think I'll just catch it as it happens. I like shoveling snow, so I'll just do that. I guess for tomorrow I'll just deal with the ice, as I'm not going to sit there with a squeegy(?) and move the water as it falls.

So the plan is: Win the Powerball and move to a warmer place.... or have a winter home in warm place.

I think I'll just catch it as it happens. I like shoveling snow, so I'll just do that. I guess for tomorrow I'll just deal with the ice, as I'm not going to sit there with a squeegy(?) and move the water as it falls.

So the plan is: Win the Powerball and move to a warmer place.... or have a winter home in warm place.

Buy a snow blower machine! The thing pays itself back after the first winter.I freaking love mine.