3DMark 2013

Nyt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm curious how your score lower than eds?

I thought a 590 would trump a 7950 six ways to Sunday..

even my gtx 480 is performing better :/

i think 3dmark still needs to work the kinks out in terms of multiple cards.

No kidding. Tried the beta drivers and still no luck on score improvement. Still get the "not futuremark approved" with the 310.90 and the newest beta driver.

Okay Futuremark has stated that some AMD drivers are not getting certified for them because of driver issues. However while many are pointing this out as the reason for AMD cards showing so well I am not so sure.

I used the Futuremark approved drivers, 13.2 Beta 4 for my 7950 test. The card is a Sapphire Dual X 7950 and with a mild overclock. I was able to achieve a video score on it of 7319. That was with a 1000 speed on the GPU and a 1350 on memory. Next up a stock GTX 670 that I overclocked to +122% Power Target, +135 GPU, +325 Memory, and my drivers are 313.96, video score 7198.

Now in fairness I know this is not that big of a delta but I honestly did not expect to see that 670 come in under the 7950.

Saw something about in the drivers telling the cards to use multiple cards for ALL apps on another forum.

Is there a way to force SLi for certain APPS Ed?  I thought that it was up to nVidia to release new drivers with the SLi profiles for games and apps.....  and didn't know there was a way to "force" the issue.

Saw something about in the drivers telling the cards to use multiple cards for ALL apps on another forum.

Is there a way to force SLi for certain APPS Ed?  I thought that it was up to nVidia to release new drivers with the SLi profiles for games and apps.....  and didn't know there was a way to "force" the issue.

Okay what I read was for AMD cards and only in Windows 8. Apparently there is a setting that will keep every app from pulling Crossfire in Windows 8. Have not seen if there is something similar for NVidia.

soooo.... when is the begin post being updated? xP

When he can guarantee that his score will be top of the pile :teehee:

i'm afraid so! :lol:

Edited by WarWeeny