Wonder if we can beak 1 million PPD?

road-runner

My 7770 says it's running but 0% load and no progress

My 9500 (don't laugh) says "ready" but won't do anything.

\Both CPUs are folding just fine

WTF?

If I am not mistaken you need to allow a free core on the cpu for the gpu to use also...

on the HTPC rig with the same version of FAH both CPU adn GPU are now folding.

On the Intel rig, the GPU is still not folding. I did add the advanced flag...maybe that's screwing it up?

But on neither computer did I modify the settings to leave anything free...all auto except for advanced flag

I'll be back to it tonight.. My Geforce 260 is pretty much dead.. I am using MSI Afterburner on it right now.. I have to keep the fan at 70% or the damn thing overheats and shuts down..

When I turn on F@H or a video game I have to run it at 100%.

My 7770 says it's running but 0% load and no progress

My 9500 (don't laugh) says "ready" but won't do anything.

\Both CPUs are folding just fine

WTF?

If I am not mistaken you need to allow a free core on the cpu for the gpu to use also...

on the HTPC rig with the same version of FAH both CPU adn GPU are now folding.

On the Intel rig, the GPU is still not folding. I did add the advanced flag...maybe that's screwing it up?

But on neither computer did I modify the settings to leave anything free...all auto except for advanced flag

The older core with nvidia doesnt use any cpu to speak of and doesnt need a free core, the new core 17 nvidia needs a whole core. AMD on the other hand older core needed a fill core and now hardly ises any with core 17 is what I have gathered along the way.

From what I have read the older core 16 has troubles with some AMD new drivers, older drivers work with it better, new core newer drivers are best. You make take a look around at the folding forum and ask some question they will get you lined out, I just read there occasionally when I get something new or have problems.

• Like 1

I know a bunch of you gamers got high end cards get em cranking...

Still too hot outside for me to think about loading fah on my gamming rig, also lost my gtx480 on one of my folding rigs the other day :( so I poped in one of my old gtx285's and bumped the OC on my 2600k from 4.2 to 4.4, I'll probiblby take it up another notch or two as the weather cools a bit, load temps while folding are around 62c on hottest core so there's room for more..

I'd love to help out some more. But I keep getting core 15 units despite setting client-type to advanced... Any ideas?

Think you need a 600 series or higher for the core17 wu's.