Wonder if we can beak 1 million PPD?

road-runner

My 610 is in an amd rig its an old hp I use at work. the other hp I have on my desk at work gives me all kinds of errors everyday while trying to use it to fold, but I don't have a good xp disk anymore to redo the install and try again.

all right, who's taking all the wu's.. I have client's idling out waiting for one :(

trying to stay ahead of road-runner?

not going to happen unless I get new hardware :no:

My 610 is in an amd rig its an old hp I use at work. the other hp I have on my desk at work gives me all kinds of errors everyday while trying to use it to fold, but I don't have a good xp disk anymore to redo the install and try again.

I think you can download a copy of xp from numerous places on the net as long as you have a valid key is all is required if I am not mistaken.

well im trying to get the client going, i had the two cards in my signature going but after a couple mins the driver would crash and the units failed, so i bought a newer card a 650 ti, and the system is more stable but the units still fail, or sometimes it says its running but msi afterburner shows 0% load on the gpu

my p4 dell with a 8800gt should not be making the bulk of my points, this system has been cursed since the day i built it, and every single component has been upgraded at least once with the exception of the chassis, im starting to think its me

My 7770 says it's running but 0% load and no progress

My 9500 (don't laugh) says "ready" but won't do anything.

\Both CPUs are folding just fine

WTF?

If I am not mistaken you need to allow a free core on the cpu for the gpu to use also...