Bulldozer Reviewed

Bosco

I heard this is supposed to be "for the future". Well guess what, when programs start to use more threads...IVI bridge will be out to beat this...Seems AMD is always one step behind. *sigh*. I wanted AMD to at least make something that beats Intel for once again, but I guess we must keep wishing.

Sandy Bridge pwns Bulldozer so Ivy Bridge will do more than that and its not gonna be pretty for AMD !!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think they did a pretty decent job with this chip, I can't see myself getting one of these because I already have a good enough CPU for my needs, however if I had waited for bulldozer instead of getting my 1055T last November, I would probably go ahead and get the 8150 or 8120. I didn't wait though, so I'm sticking with my 1055T for now, which is fine because I'm happy with it.

As for the future, well call it intuition or dumb wishing but I think AMD is going to bring something great to the table in the future. :D

This is not gonna happen. Because I did and look what we have got right now !!

Truly Disappointed. This was supposed to be their return. They Should Focus more on the GPUs, They are better at it. APUs as well.

VIDEO

Sorry AMD...You're not the one for me :D In the CPUs Arena !! :D

I Could ShI@ a better CPU XD :lol: ..

ROFL

can not stop laughing ...

I lost it when he told everyone that bought a Sandy Bridge CPU to GTFO. Wow... I think if you laugh at that, you are definitely a nerd.

Wow what a total let down. I was very much looking forward to the bulldozer, I even bought an AM3+ board for it! I might as well just get an 1100T though since it's faster and cheaper... and uses less power... What a fail.

I wasn't expecting miracles but I was expecting it to at least top the 2500k by a decent margin, not for it to get beaten by it.

Edited by OrangeJuice

This just makes me happier to own an i7 920 :)

Awesome review ccokeman ^_^

This makes us all happy with our i7/i5/phenom II X6 chips :D .. At least they did pwn Core i3 :D .. :lol:

• 1 month later...

This just makes me happier to own an i7 920 :)

Awesome review ccokeman ^_^

:withstupid:

I'm so let down, great review and very indepth but I'm so disappointed at this processor.

I sorta wish I push myself into digging up it's review :(

So much for FX standing for their best chip, it's moreso a shortening of "Failure eXtreme"

Edited by IVIYTH0S