Childhood Guilty Pleasure

Everybody has their addiction (speaking metaphorically), and kids have a hard time taking no for an answer. Do you remember what your childhood guilty pleasure was? Do you still like it?

Mine: Carnation instant breakfast (now called breakfast essentials), mountain dew, and cheddar cheese off the block. I still love carnation, but my cheese preference has evolved into colby and muenster.

Yours doesn't have to be food. But food was mine.

I'm told I used to break into the neighbour's house and steal Kraft cheese slices from their fridge. I have no memory of this.

I would say cheese is still my guilty pleasure. Along with chocolate. Yum!

Caffeine since my childhood doctor told me I shouldn't have it about the time Jolt cola hit the market. He would kill me now days since there is usually a monster assualt or cup of coffee in my hand, in the cup holder, or on my desk all the time :P

Caffeine since my childhood doctor told me I shouldn't have it about the time Jolt cola hit the market. He would kill me now days since there is usually a monster assualt or cup of coffee in my hand, in the cup holder, or on my desk all the time :P

Yeah, since about 16 I've been a coffee fiend. Not a big fan of energy drinks though, except the Monster Java, Mocha loca and Mean Bean (coffee flavored energy drinks lol). The latter two of those are f'n amazing, but I still only buy about one every two months.

-And Viperk1: We have a kid like that where we live.. Except he's 6, and steals Oreos.. Dresses like a mugger, too: hoodies, loose pants, sideways hats, and fingerless gloves.. Naturally his parents are habitual subjects of CYS.

Girlfriend just corrected me: Apparently his first Oreo thieving break-in was at 3 years old. Man his parents are some real winners, lemme tell you. That's it: I'm lacing the Oreos :teehee:

Edited by dragonsdontfly

I like disagreeing with people (arguing), especially with people who can't take criticism and take any differing opinion to be a direct insult. Calmly refuting my opinion about something and infuriating someone is hilarious.

Kind of related, I like being different (not in a hipsterish way) too, it makes me enjoy life, knowing you're critically thinking about the world and being skeptical about everything really opens your mind.

Then again I'm an idiot as well, wait a minute...

I like disagreeing with people (arguing), especially with people who can't take criticism and take any differing opinion to be a direct insult. Calmly refuting my opinion about something and infuriating someone is hilarious.

I LOVE DOING THAT! At school, I ALWAYS take the opposite side in an argument and usually win, just to annoy the teachers and students. It works so well.

coffee, usually have 2-3 cups a day. and im talking big cups (around 750ml) i got a nice coffee machine and do a double shot latte each morning and a couple throughout the day if im home or one or two at night if i am at uni that day