Whatpulse

Andrewr05

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
It's too bad Tiny Key Counter died off. I liked that program.

QFT.

I had a lot of keystrokes and recall being near the top of our league for that. Wasn't so good with mouse clicks or scrolls though :)

I wonder if there is a program to record the distance your mouse has covered too?

Ugh, damn. Now I have to install it out of curiosity ... will it work from a memory card/USB key when I am at work?
You can set up profiles under your account name.

I have one for my laptop and the office computer.

Create a new profile under your user name and when you install it at work type in that profile name along with your login.

Wait though...

Were you referring to the ability for it to log miles/keystrokes/clicks and then bring it home (the USB stick) and send them in to Whatpulse that way?

You can set up profiles under your account name.

I have one for my laptop and the office computer.

Create a new profile under your user name and when you install it at work type in that profile name along with your login.

Wait though...

Were you referring to the ability for it to log miles/keystrokes/clicks and then bring it home (the USB stick) and send them in to Whatpulse that way?

Yes. No. Kinda. Want to be able to take keys with me wherever I go :)

Yes. No. Kinda. Want to be able to take keys with me wherever I go :)
From what I gathered you can install Whatpulse directly onto a flash drive and pulse from there.

Plug it in at work, load Whatpulse, type away, close Whatpulse, go home, plug it in, type away, etc...

(you can send your data in from any internet connected PC)

Just make sure that the computer that you are pulsing from does not have Whatpulse already running...

;)