What type of cooling do you use on you main rig?

neddamttocs

68 members have voted

1. 1. What type of cooling do you use on you main rig?

• Passive
    • Air
    • Peltier
    • Liquid
    • Phase Change
    • LN2

Waaatttaaa but as cool as todays chips run my next one will probably be air, lot easier...

Edit: just saw the options, aint no one going to run LN2 on a main rig for 24/7...

Edited by road-runner

O2

I'd love to know where you source pure Oxygen from :lol: Air usually consists of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 1.0% of argon and other inert gases and carbon dioxide from around 0.1% to 0.3%.

Yes I know you were trying to act smart but it didnt work this time:P

I'd love to know where you source pure Oxygen from :lol: Air usually consists of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 1.0% of argon and other inert gases and carbon dioxide from around 0.1% to 0.3%.

You didn't know that stoner uses pure O2? His pc is in a sealed box, with only a 100% O2 intake. And due to the O2 being compressed, it keeps his pc around 0C

:teehee:

You didn't know that stoner uses pure O2? His pc is in a sealed box, with only a 100% O2 intake. And due to the O2 being compressed, it keeps his pc around 0C

dont-know-if-serious-or-just-joking-thumb.jpg

Wahhhaaa did I do?

I blame mythos :D

Nyt, looks like you have some catching up to do!

Make that

H2

I call it the HindenPuter as the temps are lower than those running lowly air setups...but it also floats 3 feet above my desk all on it's own! :teehee: