Folding@Home Icon

Bosco

Didn't know about the strand either! Strand me, please!

Same tag as my OCC username. At 29k after a month. How the heck do you guys get up to 1 million?

If you are in the Donated group, I don't think you can also be placed into the F@H group.

I would like a folding icon and title. I tried to pm sdy284 but it wouldn't send.

Thanks,

firefox11

Try PMing Bosco, Nerm, or d3. If you look under his name, sdy is no longer an admin.

Ah, cool. I'll look into it. It seems like you don't get much PPD on the SMP CPU clients for some reason.

Do you have them setup correctly? They should get a few thousand PPD. The bigadv work units run on an i7 will get you a ton, but if you don't run them almost 24/7 it is hard to finish from what I've read.

If u do the single core client, do u need to install it say to run on 6 cores, in 6 different locations??

Yes, but running a single SMP client will get you far more PPD.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Started folding again! Under my current username though, gebraset. I have the PS3 going right now, and working on the computer getting up, so I should be pulling in some points soon. Cost for electricity are back down here in El Paso, so I'd like to get going again.

Can I have my folding icon, please Dave? :thumbsup:

Started folding again! Under my current username though, gebraset. I have the PS3 going right now, and working on the computer getting up, so I should be pulling in some points soon. Cost for electricity are back down here in El Paso, so I'd like to get going again.

Can I have my folding icon, please Dave? :thumbsup:

HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have been folding under the Name DrDigitized2. I am hopping that this will help alot of people one day. I already have 5 WU done and hope to have the 6th by 1am. Can I please have a folding icon please? Also when I build my gaming PC I will be folding with that and hope to get alot more folding done.

I have been folding under the Name DrDigitized2. I am hopping that this will help alot of people one day. I already have 5 WU done and hope to have the 6th by 1am. Can I please have a folding icon please? Also when I build my gaming PC I will be folding with that and hope to get alot more folding done.

Are you foding under team 12772? I cannot find you on the list.

NVM, you're there, and your dna strand is there too.