Cinebench 11.5 64x

Stock:

GPU: 44.59

CPU: 10.75

4.36ghz

GPU: 44~

CPU:12.65

------------------------------------

Edit:  Swapped out WD 2TB raid with Seagate 3TB drives, removed LSI Raid card for onboard raid instead. Swapped dying H100 for a Cooler Master EVO 312. Does a great job and stock settings. After removing the H100 I put back the two 180mm fans. Airflow is a bit more now.

• CPU: Intel I7 3930k (Stock)
  • Motherboard: Asus P9X79 WS
  • RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) G-Skill DDR3-1600
  • GPU3: Quadro FX 4800
  • Storage 1: Intel 335 240GB
  • Storage 2: Vertex 4 120GB
  • Storage 3: Seagate 7200.14 3TB
  • Storage 4: Seagate 7200.14 3TB
  • Chassis: SilverStone RAVEN RV02
  • Cooling: Cooler Master EVO 312
  • PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000
  • Display: 24" Dell Ultrasharp u2410
  • Display: 23" Dell Ultrasharp u2311h
  • Audio: Headphones (somtimes)
  • Keyboard: Logitech G510
  • Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3200 DPI.

New:

No Picture Yet.

Old:
IMG_0554.JPG

Older:
_1017821.jpg
_1017828.jpg

Very Old (don;t mind the wires, i was already taking it apart at this point)
_1017689.jpg

Edited by hornybluecow

Yep, it's still at stock, I duno where the multi is yet on this new bios setup. I wish they kept it simple but now everything has submenus inside more sub menus and I have no clue what half the stuff is lol.

• 1 month later...

It's to bad nvidia made it impossible to use a geforce as a phyx card with a quadro. they invented something called maximus in which you have to a telsa card for phyx with a quadro. This is purely marketing and money making because last year i was able to run a Gefroce fine before they launch maximus "technology".

The newest drivers (well now anything this past year and on) flat out refuse to recognize a geforce card and won't assign drivers to it. if you go the other way around than the quadro vanishes. Nvidia told me it's because they aren't compatible which is completely b.s

Edited by hornybluecow

• 6 months later...

swapped more parts out like 2 times since my last post. I ditched the Mushkin SSDs in favor of Intel 335 240GB (OS)  and a Vertex 4 120 (Temp). I don't like OCZ much and it's stuck on 1.5 firmware but this drive is fast compared to my Mushkin. I don't even noticed a wait opening a 2gb Tiff to edit. Before even though it was a SSD it was kinda a slow one when it filled up.

and I swapped out the GTX 570s for a Quadro Fx 4800 because it supports 10bit color depth. none of the Geforce cards do so your stuck with 16.7 million colors max.

Edited by hornybluecow

lol I got it to 4.36ghz. thats the highest I can make it stable. I'm thinking it's something to do with the 8 Dimms. At stock voltage I can get 4.3ghz but the extra 600 takes some work.

I also don't want to go back to custom watercooling. waaaaay to much hassle but I will if i ever get a dual socket setup :drools: