The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Aw man, JUST missed the sign up for these four man squads! Sorry guys, kinda been flying under the radar lately, lot of stuff going on with work and family and just haven't got around to playing. I'll be around a bit more now, popped on the other night but didn't see anyone, probably pop on tonight or tomorrow to check it out. Hope to see some folks in game!

someone hacked Bizzle's account. I don't belive that is him. Reported.

On Origin or at OCC ?? Since over here he's still using the same IP as before

Aw man, JUST missed the sign up for these four man squads! Sorry guys, kinda been flying under the radar lately, lot of stuff going on with work and family and just haven't got around to playing. I'll be around a bit more now, popped on the other night but didn't see anyone, probably pop on tonight or tomorrow to check it out. Hope to see some folks in game!

oh.my.god. he's back. Me and t0asty were just about to send out a search party. That search party consisted of me and him riding around in a limo with some ladies of the night. Was going to be an adventure.

On Origin or at OCC ?? Since over here he's still using the same IP as before

He was joking I think lol bizzle has been gone for so long.

haha Alex. Yeah we were going to rent a party bus with some strippers and search all of south Atlanta for you. We determined you were either dead, or sold into the . slave industry and we were going to come searching like Liam Neeson in Taken, except with strippers.

You better be on tonight Bizzle, thats all I got to say. You left me with Alex for the past two months and I feel as though I need some sort of compensation for having to deal with that for this long.

You better be on tonight Bizzle, thats all I got to say. You left me with Alex for the past two months and I feel as though I need some sort of compensation for having to deal with that for this long.

screw you

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that was nice. Started a bit slow at first, was kinda worried for a second. Once I figured out which end of the gun I pointed toward the bad guy again it all started to come back to me. I do so love blastin' fools!