Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh interviews say there's more stuff than just one mission, I'll just wait for a decent review to see what's real... do agree as preorder bonus though or at least heavily discounted.

There are supposedly some side missions, though who knows the number. Kojima himself said it was a "single mission" before complaints caused him to elaborate. IMO, it just doesn't seem like it should be a standalone project.

I'll probably buy it regardless. I've replayed the MGS 2 prologue demo too many times and thats only ~30 minutes long up to the first boss. If they add in some kind of weapon store or achievements to unlock special gadgets like stealth camo, the better. I played that first zone of MGS 1 so many times just screwing around with stealth camo.

Edited by AZNguyen

I'll probably buy it regardless. I've replayed the MGS 2 prologue demo too many times and thats only ~30 minutes long up to the first boss. If they add in some kind of weapon store or achievements to unlock special gadgets like stealth camo, the better. I played that first zone of MGS 1 so many times just screwing around with stealth camo.

I still haven't played the original MGS lol even though I love MGS2 and higher.

Maybe I should get it for GC (since didn't they overhaul the entire game on the newer engine for that or something?)

I would say the MGS HD Collection would be your best bet. I'm tempted to get it just for Peace Walker. Currently playing through Dynasty Warriors 8, because I can't get enough of Square, Square, Square, Square, Triangle mashing.

But I only wanna play the first game lol, I own two copies of MGS2 and I think one of my friends has my MGS4. I don't think I've ever owned 3 but rented it way back.

• 5 months later...