Can you laugh hard enough?

SpeedCrazy

Well, all I'm saying is that if we kill all the whales, then when the aliens come back to talk to them, we are dead! Has anyone seen Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home? Do you really want the future of earth to end because you don't care about how much the aliens love whales?

Well, all I saying is that if we kill all the whales, then when the aliens come back to talk to them, we are dead! Has anyone seen Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home? Do you really want the future of earth to end because you don't care about how much the aliens love whales?

We can just eat the aliens too. :cool2:

When they have entertainment jobs we already pay them in food, housing and medical care. Based on the average high profile entertainer, the only thing they are missing out on is _ex and drugs. Both of which can easily be fixed, although I think dolphin brothels brings up an entirely different set of issues.

You don't think Shamu gets it on when he's not out parading around in front of tourists?

That bastard has more babies than I'll ever have. :lol:

I knew a guy that was afraid of whales.

Than he is a cetaphobe. Honestly though it's the whale sharks that are kind of scary. They could swallow a diver whole and not even know what they have done. However, whale sharks are fish, not whales or sharks so cetaphobia does not apply. :biggrin:

You don't think Shamu gets it on when he's not out parading around in front of tourists?

That bastard has more babies than I'll ever have. :lol:

That is because they are trying to repopulate an endangered species. If I went around committing mass genocide and wiped out 80% of the human race, I guarantee you, you too would be just as active as shamu in order to shore up the human race.