The Last of Us

WhenKittensATK

Just finished. Epic game. You have to find a way to play if you don't have a PS3. Whoever wrote this story needs to get an award.

I was very skeptical of this game and after I finished it, all I wanted was more. Started my 2nd playthrough on normal+. Multiplayer is really fun too. Can't wait for the 3 expansion packs (1 sp/2 mp).

Yeah, the ending was perfect. I don't think a sequel is needed but they definitely have the opening. GOTY for sure. Have to see what DLC is. Think it deserved the 10/10.

• 4 weeks later...

I finished this game a week or so ago with my girlfriend, and it had us gripped at every turn. The story is fantastic, and gameplay is intuitive and fun, and Naughty Dog managed to time the scares and tension just well enough to keep your heart racing constantly. There was none of that growing used to the scares - I was genuinely frightened to turn corners right up until the last cutscene.

Speaking of the last cutscene - Wow. It kind of has me longing for a sequel, but I know that's dangerous territory.