IGPU not appering in dev manager

stealthcode

hey guys this is my first post so bare with me... basically my device manager is not picking up the igpu, it picks up the radeon hd 6670 fine,no problem but the intergrated chip it will not at all show up in there at all, now i have been searching far and wide to try and crack this but still i have no idea, i have been in to my bios settings advanced settings integrated settings and absolutley no where is there an option to activate my igpu anywhere, i've even updated my moards firmware to see if thats the fix but no!!! so if any one can help my system is a---- P8Z68V-LE ASUS RUNNING THE LATEST 4.1.0.2 BIOS VERSION RADEON HD 6670 I5 PROCESSOR 4GB RAM, what i do not want t ohave to do is reset the cmos completeley and install everything again bit by bit to see what is up my bios is configured to a point it would take me weeeeeks to get back, so any ideas will be much appreciated.

Stealthcode.

well... i managed to fix this minuets after the post SYSTEM AGENT CONFIGURATION is what i need to be looking for found in the advanced settings....

Edited by stealthcode

I believe it becomes auto disabled with a video card present. The option should be in the bios under system agent configuration (under advance tab)....or so the manual tells me.

Is there a reason why you want onboard enabled?

haha nice 1 iam cow thats some serious synchronicity goin down man you must of posted as i worked it out man cheers for the input man, the only reason i wanted access to it is to install linux lite man but the radeon was screwing the screen big time man again thanks for the input man.

was my first post sorry for the constant posting of the same thing man.

Edited by stealthcode

Is there a reason why you want onboard enabled?

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/quick-sync-video/quick-sync-video-general.html

One example is in MSI afterburner if you have it enabled it can use the CPU's iGPU to realtime encode video you want to record of gameplay and save without the usual performance hit similar to what Shadowplay/AMD's gaming evolved client allows the dedicated GPU to do.  It's a very nice use of something in most of the newer intel CPUs that enthusiast normally wouldn't touch. I at first sort of missed this feature when I made the move from the 4770K to the 4930K day to day, but Shadowplay/AMD GE came out and became useful plus those two extra cores can just brute force it if need be.