Taking 26th

ivangela

I was a SETI guy for years and then heard about folding here. I can't remember who was the inspiration behind me @ OCC but I give you all credit. :slap:

I guess being in the medical field I thought folding more apropos.

Endorphiend is next on the hit list...25th in 3 days or so...love the 3770. It's about 2.5 times my CPU/GPU in my HTPC :)

for some reason I don't understand my Sheila gets all cranky when I have all the machines folding,...i don't get it but if not for her I'd fire all my junk up and catch up with you in short order...you better get moving there bro in case I change my mind...

The only reason the missus gets ticked is when the power company sends a bill, Other than that I could step up with a 3960, FX 8150, 3 GTX 570's, another GTX 580 and a few more cards if need be. I just have other habits......like eating.......sleeping in a comfortable bed.......actually driving my car instead of pushing it so I can get to work. 

Currently folding intermittently on a i7 920 and a single GTX460 but I just can't afford the electricity bill for much more.

It's a shame really because I know I have the hardware to put another GTX460, two 9800's and two 9600GSO's to work but alas it will cost too much!

I'd like to get my top ten place back then I'd be happy.

You guys should invest in solar power.  :lol:

I think the initial cost is the barrier.

It is. I've looked into it. Not only is it an expensive initial investment, but the rebates and gov't incentives aren't guaranteed. It's like if they are available, you might get money back. Who can make that kind of gamble?

By the by: 25th is mine :ph34r:

Edited by ivangela