Two situations

kennethk

I have a 64GB I may be able to let go for cheap since I'm not sure if I'll have a use for it, you'd just have to be even more restrictive with your installations but it'd be great to give you the SSD bug most of us have on here :P

Hm, if you have anything higher you'd be willing to give I might be able to trade off a 500  GB Caviar blue drive, only used once and formatted to NTFS, out of warranty though.

SSD is the absolute best thing I have ever given any computer. Doesn't matter what other specs it has the SSD has always made it perform better in a very significant and noticeable way.

here here :thumbsup:

I hear mixed opinions, some people really like them and others say they provide a hardly noticeable improvement. They apparently improve the more you use them as the drive learns what to cache to the SSD portion.

If you don't have the cash for at least a 128gb ssd I wouldn't bother. Stick to mechanical till you can upgrade.

Though he could run a 32GB SSD or something on the more affordable side as a massive cache drive! I hear that it's pretty hard to tell the difference between a well integrated cache SSD and a solo SSD>

If you don't have the cash for at least a 128gb ssd I wouldn't bother. Stick to mechanical till you can upgrade.

Though he could run a 32GB SSD or something on the more affordable side as a massive cache drive! I hear that it's pretty hard to tell the difference between a well integrated cache SSD and a solo SSD>

Yeah those coasts $60s, not worth it at all.

Yeah those coasts $60s, not worth it at all.

What the kits?