World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

• 1 month later...

World of Tanks 2nd Anniversary Weekend Extravaganza

I wonder if they will have special giveaways at the air show, since its their 2nd anniversary. I hope so haha.  I'm halfway to buying another premium tank. IDK if I want to drop more cash. I don't play as frequent as I used to.

Premium consumables (med kits, repair kits, etc.) are now available for credits (matching the gold/credits exchange rate similar to that of premium shells)
The creation of platoons for three players is now available for non-premium accounts
The creation of tank companies is now available for non-premium accounts
Reduced the credit cost for temporary camouflages, emblems, and inscriptions
Changes and improvements made to the after-battle stats screen

Edited by AZNguyen

Back from Sun n' Fun. It was windy and cloudy, but gladly it didn't rain. Got one of those big carrying bags, Wargaming Tour t-shirt, some bonus codes, and raffle tickets. The most interesting story the promotion team told was them setting up shop outside of a gun show building. Everyone who came was neither interested or talkative. They came in masses carrying a lot of guns. Then left carrying even more guns. Sounds like 'Merica.

Does anyone want an Invite Code (new accounts only, the game is free 2 play) for:

1 Week Premium

1000 Gold

M22 Locust (Premium Tier 2 Tank)

Edited by AZNguyen

Back from Sun n' Fun. It was windy and cloudy, but gladly it didn't rain. Got one of those big carrying bags, Wargaming Tour t-shirt, some bonus codes, and raffle tickets. The most interesting story the promotion team told was them setting up shop outside of a gun show building. Everyone who came was neither interested or talkative. They came in masses carrying a lot of guns. Then left carrying even more guns. Sounds like 'Merica.

Does anyone want an Invite Code (new accounts only, the game is free 2 play) for:

1 Week Premium

1000 Gold

M22 Locust (Premium Tier 2 Tank)

dang invite only codes

• 1 month later...

Bought a T21 since it was on sale. First match was better than I expected haha. Granted I play all the American lines, but the SPGs so I had this tank pretty much fully upgraded except for tracks. I can safely say is a lot more fun to play than its beefier brother the T20.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=147470584

Edited by AZNguyen