Thor: The Dark World

bp9801

First trailer for Thor: The Dark World has just arrived!

Arrives in the US on November 8, UK on October 30.

I really cannot wait to see this, especially the direction it's going to take and the comic storylines it draws from. Going to be a good year for superhero movies.

I still havent seen the Avengers, but this looks good.

Join the club....

All i have seen so far is Iron man I & II and Captain America. Gotta lot of catch up to do.

:slap:

Edited by Fogel

I've seen them all and i gotta say Andrew even if you're not into Super Heros they are good movies....

I really enjoyed Thor, The Green Lantern and the Avengers... I did not care for Captain America at all but thats only because of the time setting and place the movie took place in... You can only play out old world Soviet style Hitler-esk military crap so many times... the last ten minutes of the movie was great though...

I personally am looking forward to IM 3 and Avengers 2 and Thor 2

I still havent seen the Avengers, but this looks good.

Join the club....

All i have seen so far is Iron man I & II and Captain America. Gotta lot of catch up to do.

:slap:

:smack:  Give me a chance, i was only introduced to them last summer. About the only time i watch movies is with my gf... and there have been too many other movies on her must see list.

I've seen them all and i gotta say Andrew even if you're not into Super Heros they are good movies....

I really enjoyed Thor, The Green Lantern and the Avengers... I did not care for Captain America at all but thats only because of the time setting and place the movie took place in... You can only play out old world Soviet style Hitler-esk military crap so many times... the last ten minutes of the movie was great though...

I personally am looking forward to IM 3 and Avengers 2 and Thor 2

You should be ashamed and embarrassed to say that!

Lol, oh it's a joke...sorry  :doh: