Cooler Master HAF XB Reviewed

Bosco

Looks neat but I wouldn't sit on it like I do with my Stacker.

I think you'd be surprised...it is rather strong. I sat on multiple times in the process of developing this review. About used it as a chair... lol :lol:

The only thing it's missing is some wheels to race up and down the hall -- though I don't think I'd really want to see wheels on it.

I quite like it as well but the footprint is too large for an average desk.

:pfp:

x1000

This chassis is designed for all of you LAN party goers as it was built for transporting

Looks good. But what is the use of it when we have HTPC cabinets floating around in the market?

BTW, it is a nice review. :)

It seems a lot of you don't "love"it. But really it's something new and different to the market so I guess it's either loved or loathed. I thought it was pretty neat but I can't really find a practical use for it here around the house. It is the ultimate LAN right though and that is the intended market...

Unfortunately LAN parties have died a bit...but this is still one hell of a case for $100. You can't really beat the quality. :P

Yes, I was stressing about the 'practical use' point. Although I must say that it is a good looking chassis, definitely not as bad looking as some of the HAF series cabinets. Innovations are always welcome from different companies. But the most important thing is how market accepts it. Let see where that reaction goes in this case. :)