3 monitor setup + GTX 690

I currently own two 23'' Dell IPS 1080p panels and was thinking about picking up another one since newegg has them on sale.

Now doing some googling I see some positive and negative feedback about running 3 displays(while gaming) and having only the 4GB of vram. I would primarily be using these for gaming and don't really wanna turn my settings down too much but would make some compromise. Can anyone see this running fairly smooth? Going back I wish I purchased one of the Korean 30" but se la vie.

Thanks guys!

It really depends on how high you turn up the eye candy really. 

Using fairly robust settings I find that you get playable frame rates at 5760x1080 with a single GTX 690 http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/nvidia_geforce_gtx_titan_gaming/4.htm   in just about every game.   Crysis 3 is easily playable once you relax the settings a bit but in that review the settings were intentionally set to high to show what Titan can do. 

Also remember that while you do have 4gb vram total, it's only 2gb per gpu.

Right. It seems newegg ia sold out on the one I planned to purchase.  :wallbash:

I use a 690 and don't have any issues. All comes down to the game and how heavy you want to crank the settings.

Bosco, how do you like playing on this setup? 

Thanks again for the info guys.

Also remember that while you do have 4gb vram total, it's only 2gb per gpu.

I use a 690 and don't have any issues. All comes down to the game and how heavy you want to crank the settings.

Bosco, how do you like playing on this setup? 

Thanks again for the info guys.

I love the setup. Fighting with 7970's in CF was a pain in the ass, With NVIDIA have zero trouble with this rig or the dual 770's and 570's rigs either. Just a lot smoother and none of this beta driver this, Cap version this and switching it up for different games that stuff drove me up the wall more then anything else. Just pop it in and go never looked back :)