3DMark Competition

The Smith

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you can get at least 10k if you OC the CPU ;)

Edit: Good luck :)

I'm a noob to overclocking though, last time I didn't even OC the memory and it was running at 4:5 with the FSB. If you could help me, maybe we can get it to work :)

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

First green in the Vantage category! That's a nice score BTW :)

Hopefully I can pull another couple more K out with an aftermarket cooler and Vmod to the 280 :thumbs-up:

Edited by For2went

vantagep11529-1.jpg

3dmark06-19190.jpg

they are pretty old, i need to get a new 120mm hs fan and a better northbridge cooling solution if i want to get anything more.

i can get alot more out of this thing if i could control the heat better from the nB and a lil for the vid card.

imma install xp and do a new set for 3dmark06 n clean up vista a lil first n do a new vantage.

yeah with nibitor

K yeah that's what I was wondering. I'm thinking of voltmodding my GTX260 but I would prefer a physical mod instead. I prefer turning a screw than having to reflash the BIOS...

But I guess I'll go for the BIOS route...

K yeah that's what I was wondering. I'm thinking of voltmodding my GTX260 but I would prefer a physical mod instead. I prefer turning a screw than having to reflash the BIOS...

But I guess I'll go for the BIOS route...

yeah I like the BIOS route because if I mess up I can always just flash back ;)

Plus I just don't know about physically altering cards yet... thats a little over my head still

Woah. Hey, sorry for not checking back - I'm getting hit with a ton of work atm. I promise you guys that once I sell my sigrig I'll see about grabbing an i7 and pushing it...Dunno if I'll have cash left for a graphics card :\

I could always grab a 4870 ($180 AMIR, sometimes!) and maybe a GTX 280 a bit later.

Thanks for making me a section all for myself ;)

Here's something strange that happened to me recently...

Edited by Error 404