memory operating voltage 1.65 with ivy bridge-E

Ali - first I wouldn't concern myself with Intel's DRAM voltage specification.  They have had the same spec. since socket 1366 went the way of the dodo bird, and there are literally tens of thousands of Sandy / Ivy (all flavors) running 1.65v memory.

On such a high density kit it's hard to give a black and white answer as to what timings and voltages you can run if you lower the operating frequency.  However, you can go right off the Corsair spec. sheet and they indicate that the RAM is JEDEC rated at DDR3 1333Mhz using 9-9-9-24 and 1.5v

Using that as a starting point, I'd set the memory to 1333Mhz, 9-9-9-24, 1.5v and start increasing the frequency until you get hard lock errors, BSODs, or failure to boot.  Then up either the voltage or loosen the 2nd through 4th primary timings.

Corsair indicates that CL 9 is good on this kit anywhere from 1333Mhz to 2133Mhz so you shouldn't have to mess with that one at all.

If I were to make a wild guess....  I'd guess that you could probably start at 1600Mhz using 9-9-9-24 and 1.55v and work your way up from there.  

Change the DRAM voltage to 1.5V and adjust SMP settings to 1866MHz CL9 and you will be just fine.

That might work too, and is the easiest of suggestions if it works.  I'm just not sure that 32Gb of memory is going to run at that speed and 1.5v.  It might though and no harm in trying.

thank you everyone and I am afraid of firing my cpu because I did read some guys who enable the xmp and cpu just died
and do you guys recommend specific tutorial to folow ?

It's a hoax. Don't listen to it. Most users use XMP profiles in their setup, including me. And believe me, when I say it is the easiest way to overclock or to adjust frequencies of DRAMs.

If it dies with the XMP setting just call Intel and have them replace it. :P

I'm kidding, but I'm also not. There's not much chance that 1.65v will fry the IMC.

I also have 1.65v ram in my I7, from the day I built the system I set the memory voltage to 1.5 in bios and run it at 1600 mhz and have not had any problems.I don't use xmp because it changes it back to 1.65 but I do use turbo settings and it works fine. As a side note I am only running 2 sticks so as Wev said not sure what would happen if running 4 sticks ?

Edited by SpikeSoprano