Bad day thread

Pteroduck

Hey, i guess i wanted to start a bad day thread on OCC cause i didnt find one already

so if you have a bad day, post it here!
I had a bad day today, my sister's car got all 4 tires slashed by some kids who were banging on our door at 8pm till 11pm

horrible horrible

no idea what to do

any of you guys had a bad day today as well?

Hey, i guess i wanted to start a bad day thread on OCC cause i didnt find one already

so if you have a bad day, post it here!

I had a bad day today, my sister's car got all 4 tires slashed by some kids who were banging on our door at 8pm till 11pm

horrible horrible

no idea what to do

any of you guys had a bad day today as well?

Ouch... call the cops. Though personally if they were causing that much fuss i would have warned them, then loaded my shotgun with low velocity bird shot. They never come back, can't imagine why....

They banged on your door for three hours and slashed four tires? I'd have hog tied them and thrown them in a lake for half that... That sucks, dude. 

i have no guns, i ccant afford any to be honest, its taking alot just to pay for college. I have to share my townhouse with 3 other people. We did but the cops were as usual as ever.

I cant afford 4 new tires so its going to be me driving to my sister's university then mine until we can buy new ones, theyre too far gone for repairs i'd say...
I'd love to, but they'd overpower me thats for sure, 4 on 3 wouldnt be so bad if i knew if they had guns or not

i have no guns, i ccant afford any to be honest, its taking alot just to pay for college. I have to share my townhouse with 3 other people. We did but the cops were as usual as ever.

I cant afford 4 new tires so its going to be me driving to my sister's university then mine until we can buy new ones, theyre too far gone for repairs i'd say...

I'd love to, but they'd overpower me thats for sure, 4 on 3 wouldnt be so bad if i knew if they had guns or not

Get a knife? Even if its just for the intimidation factor, it works very well. I don't know where you live, but in Florida, you'd be able to get away with running them off your property while brandishing a weapon, especially if its 4 thugs. 

me waiting for north korea to launch something,....that my very well be a very bad day...but on the up side it might give all the militaristic gun owning factions an honest reason to exist...

me waiting for north korea to launch something,....that my very well be a very bad day...but on the up side it might give all the militaristic gun owning factions an honest reason to exist...

Thats true, we can send em all over to help our troops

check this out, please come invade the US , please, hey come on down "would be invader",... my friends are just kicking back, chillin, and waiting to defend this country while our boys are over in North Korea shutting them up once and for all...

but we'll prolly just take out their whatever Mustard missile with a Patriot, and call it a day...Japan is on high alert with their Patriots, Okinawa, Guam too...

the whacky N. Koreans are apparently eager to jeopardize their million man army,....i don't get it...

[quohttp://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/284/589/b54.jpge name="cjloki" post="2084291" timestamp="1365652294]

check this out, please come invade the US , please, hey come on down "would be invader",... my friends are just kicking back, chillin, and waiting to defend this country while our boys are over in North Korea shutting them up once and for all...

but we'll prolly just take out their whatever Mustard missile with a Patriot, and call it a day...Japan is on high alert with their Patriots, Okinawa, Guam too...

the whacky N. Koreans are apparently eager to jeopardize their million man army,....i don't get it...

b54.jpg

I wonder if this joke will LAND. XD :lol:

[quote} http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/284/589/b54.jpge name="cjloki" post="2084291" timestamp="1365652294]

b54.jpg

I wonder if this joke will LAND. XD :lol:

i don't know bout that guy leet man,...he's a whack job...a bad day looking for a place to happen right !