Thermaltake Cheap cooler for PII x6

Alejoss!

Hyper 612 = Hyper 212 EVO + 2 extra heat-pipes + another extra 120mm PWM FAN.

It should be better than Hyper 212 evo.

Well, i mean, the difference is minimal or huge, the price is not that different... but... anyway, it can fit in my HAF 912, right ? :D

According to cooler master the 612 is 165mm tall. For the thing to see if it will fit measure your clearance between the side panel and the bare processor. Use a straight edge or anything that can sit across the case and subtract about 3mm for clearance and then you will know. If you have 175 or better from the processor to the sidepanel the it is fine. Less then that and you may need a different one.

Hyper 612 = Hyper 212 EVO + 2 extra heat-pipes + another extra 120mm PWM FAN.

It should be better than Hyper 212 evo.

Well, i mean, the difference is minimal or huge, the price is not that different... but... anyway, it can fit in my HAF 912, right ? :D

There is not much reliable review of Hyper 612 available over the internet. So, I guess, performance should be slightly better than push-pull Hyper 212 EVO.

Its size alone would make its cooling capacity that much better.

Don't say!!

I've seen some Chinese OEM coolers which looks similar to hyper 212 evo, of-course with a couple of fancy looking fans, and you should be surprised with I say that they are worst CPU cooler. And gladly they are not available everywhere. :P

Well, i'll try to get my hands on a Hyper 212 evo, and then keep bothering you guys with my OC issues :D!

(right now, i'm having issues with my RAM, but i'll get there later :D

Thanks a lot for your help!