Wolfenstein: The New Order

DanTheGamer11

Actually, the very first Wolfenstein can out in 1981 - not 2009

I know because I was there. There have been 8 releases to date.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein_(series)

Are you referring to the PCMag article that Dan links? That one just says the last one came out in 2009, not the first.

+1, I couldn't find any mention of the first

The way it was worded, the article read to me as though he thought the first was 2009.

Having been both a computer geek and an english major I tend to read articles as they are written - not as what the writer intends.

Not much info to go on so far, but battling against Nazi battle mechs looks pretty awesome.

I tend to read articles as they are written - not as what the writer intends.

I don't see how you could read this anyway but how its written, English Major or not. :P

"The last Wolfenstein game was simply titled Wolfenstein and came out in 2009"

I'm interested to see where they take the series. All the previous id games were based in the occult, and this seems to be more cyber-punk based on that (awesome!) trailer.

Gonna keep a close eye on this!  :D

What I really liked about Wolfenstein (early release) were the zombies. Fast - and the further you went into the game the faster they got. I can't remember the number of times I was killed by a zombie because I just wasn't fast enough. Also, like Doom, if I remember correctly, you could also make your own rooms and obsticles.

Edited by AkakmanH

Yeah, the Nazi armour suits look somewhat cool. Interesting how this game will turn out. Can't wait to see what they developed during those 20 years in terms of vehicles etc.

Edited by DanTheGamer11