Some Nikon D3200 Shots

Renigade

Just playing with the Camera and Still learning. I love living in Florida incredible sunsets and sunrises like these are extremely common

was trying to embed a slide show but didnt work

love my new Camera :)

Edited by Renigade

Just playing with the Camera and Still learning. I love living in Florida incredible sunsets and sunrises like these are extremely common

was trying to embed a slide show but didnt work

love my new Camera :)

Whoa that is pretty impressive. Nice one mate :)

Whoa that is pretty impressive. Nice one mate :)

Thanks! i have taken over 500 pics with it so far

this one was cool i was about 3 feet or 1 meter from a Hawk that landed on a roof next to where i was working

Edited by Renigade

Thanks! i have taken over 500 pics with it so far

this one was cool i was about 3 feet or 1 meter from a Hawk that landed on a roof next to where i was working

That's a pretty good shot, very sharp from that distance

Thanks heaps . They look really good pics.. I'm also looking for a good camera with Video in it as well. under $500. But I dont know what to get So im gonna start doing some research.

Possibly DSLR or something like that .

Thanks heaps . They look really good pics.. I'm also looking for a good camera with Video in it as well. under $500. But I dont know what to get So im gonna start doing some research.

Possibly DSLR or something like that .

The D3200 has been on sale for right at $600 if your willing to fork a few extra buck but you can get a Nice point&shoot for under $300 with lenses or if you have a Sams club or any other place that sells the Canon Rebel or Nikon DLSR's you can find them in the open item bins for about $500 if you watch closely.

I love my Nikon but i dont want to be a "fan Boy" im sure other manufacturers have comparable Equipment. I have noticed that for the Entry Level DSLR's the Cannon Lenses seem to be cheaper like the 75-300 for Nikon is about 400 and the Cannon is around 300