Display driver stopped responding and has recovered?

MandoPatriot

I will check those out if I have it happen again. FNV crashed on me again today, but it does that occasionally when I alt+tab. The driver issue did not come up either. So far the only changes are the TdrDelay registry and moving my clocks to stock. I will be doing OCCT testing to see if it really was my clocks, because I only had 800core/1600shader/2000memory on the card.

Yeah I hope it's not the card and just a driver issue, those are easier to fix.. blink.gif

Yeah I hope it's not the card and just a driver issue, those are easier to fix.. blink.gif

Agreed. Though, looking back, I should have gotten a different 570 because this is a non-reference model and has a 560ti cooler. Ugh. I wish I had gotten the Gigabyte one with 3 fans lol.

*EDIT* Just a note on the FNV crashing, it's done that on every computer I've played it on when I alt+tab sometimes. It's not a computer/video card related issue, just the game.

I have been having problems with stability in drivers newer than version 266. Though this could be my card, it seems the newer drivers just aren't compatible with a lot of programs. I've been playing stable on 266 for a long time now.

Have an MSI 570 @786 with Afterburner and had that message a couple times -- only thing I did was uninstall a new cpu temp gadget and it never reoccurred. :dunno:

Don't know if one had anything to do with the other. W7 Pro 64 bit. 270.61

• 2 weeks later...