CoolIT ECO A.L.C. Water Cooling Kit Tested

Nemo

It looks so nice, but I don't have the balls to do that for mine. I wanted it because it's a sealed kit, no risk of leaking. :P

Well technically I did it - the only reason I was comfortable doing so is because we still had mine as backup in case I screwed it up. :biggrin:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks so nice, but I don't have the balls to do that for mine. I wanted it because it's a sealed kit, no risk of leaking. :P

Thanks! :) I was kinda chicken at first about putting water in my case that way, but then I realized how tight the tubes fit on the pump and I realized there was no way in hell it was going to leak. I couldn't pull them off without trying to cut them off... haha. Besides that, like Waco said -- if we messed this one up I could still steal his to put in my case if nothing else. When he won he decided to go crazy and build a complete water system before the prize ever got here...

Cut off the tubes that came with it, added a water bay and brought down the temps even more! Woo... :cheers:

Now just need to clean up the cable pile up behind my case :P

I have seen that mod before and it seems to do very well.

The RAD is the only thing holding it back.

Well, the rad and the pump, but yeah. I'm impressed with the modded kit - 43 C max load at her OC (that's with 2 hours of linpack)? I can't complain.