Wonder if we can beak 1 million PPD?

road-runner

Wonder if we can break 1 million a day wouldnt take a whole lot more, come on guys blow the dust off fire em up...

Edited by road-runner

The new core 17 and the gtx 670 replacing my gtx 560 ti made me go from about 35k PPD to about a 100k PPD. Quite the difference

Yes it will help if the gpu is powerful enoiugh, it did not really help on my 570s or 560ti 448 core. I have 2 of each sitting on the shelf not very old at all... Seems to help mainly on the 600 series and above on nvidia and the 7000 series AMD/ATI cards..

all I have for a gpu right now is a flakey 570 in my main the 2 good 570s took a bath when my cheap fittings started leaking if I could figure out how to get a ubuntu rig to fold on the gpu then I could add a 610 but it is doubtful that I will

all I have for a gpu right now is a flakey 570 in my main the 2 good 570s took a bath when my cheap fittings started leaking if I could figure out how to get a ubuntu rig to fold on the gpu then I could add a 610 but it is doubtful that I will

I messed with that one time a few years ago, used several guides and several days but had my nvidia cards folding in ubuntu. It didnt work with the first guide and to use bits and pieces from several and I got lucky but dont remember how I done or where the guides where. That was back when you had to use a wrapper.

Supposedly now linux gpu is supported in the new client, nvidia only right now no amd/ati support yet I havent tried it...

Edited by road-runner